Jump to content

A few changes and back to basics.


Recommended Posts

I managed to get some time free'd up to tinker with my 90.

A few changes, new ss exhaust system 2 1/4 inch (3" before and blowing), new fuel pump and checked earth wiring.

Loaded base mapping and off I went. Only change was to the idle speed as it was idling quite high, so I probably have to set the base idle.

Seemed to run ok, log attached, appreciate any comments on it in case something looks dodgy.



base tune aa.msq

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy