Off soon

siggy

Do you have to be in the UK to sell your house? Can't you dress it simply (makes selling LOTS easier!) and move out leaving the keys with the agent? Nothing worse than living in a house and having to keep it spotless in case of viewers. We had to do it for nearly a year when we sold our last house - having lost a buyer and the estate agent turning out to be scheisters.

Chris

Canada in the winter......Rockies........snow boarding.......... :D

Love the place. been to Whistler,Banff,Toronto. People are cool.Snow is DEEP. bus drivers slide the buses round corners sideways! V10 diesel pick up truck with snow mobiles in the back!

Thought of renting the house out in the UK? got a base if it goes tits! chrimbo in canada........ :D:D:D

Do you have to be in the UK to sell your house? Can't you dress it simply (makes selling LOTS easier!) and move out leaving the keys with the agent? Nothing worse than living in a house and having to keep it spotless in case of viewers. We had to do it for nearly a year when we sold our last house - having lost a buyer and the estate agent turning out to be scheisters.

Chris

Have mortgage here that equates to 1/4-1/3 of monthly take home.... If i had to pay it in canada that'd be like 1/2 monthly income plus bank transfers fees

Renting market seems low in my area but house sales good

Have mortgage here that equates to 1/4-1/3 of monthly take home.... If i had to pay it in canada that'd be like 1/2 monthly income plus bank transfers fees

Renting market seems low in my area but house sales good

same here in Aus I have just bouight a 4bed house on an acre with pool and 7m by 7m double garage. Large house and plenty of room for the toys. Place cost me 100grand . And the house selling and buying way over here is so easy . We put an offer in and we will move in 21 days after the offer was made. So end of next week. Where as it took us 7 months to sell our house in the UK. and that was form the time we accepted an offer

What is the avarage salary and the avarage house price in Oz? Just to make a fair comparison with the UK.

Chris

average price of a house in Brisbane $250,000 - $300,000 . But that is a house on a 800Sqm block 3-4 bedroom, with double garage and maybe a pool. So totally differant houses to the UK. They are all bungalows . But they call them High set or low set. High set is a Bungalow 8 foot in the air which mean you have a room under the house which you can use for what ever you want (this is what ours is). Where as the low sets are just bungalows.

Average wage is $52,000 a year

• 1 month later...