Hybrid_From_Hell

**** LR4x4 Forum - 2014 Supporters Thread ****

20 posts in this topic

Morning All,

I am delighted to be able to say that with the financial support of many members from this forum, LR4x4s finances are in good shape,

even with the Bandwidth we use, and the hosting costs for a site this size are not "Insignificant",

Just to reconfirm - the ENTIRE A&M team gives their times and services for FREE .

There are NO Expenses, NO Reimbursements NO Salaries = you can be sure that ALL donations - that's 100% of any donation - goes 100% to the running of this forum :)

Members can fund the forum in 2 ways.

1. A Lump sum of £20 or more, - This gain a "Supporters" Badge- and advert free Forum for 12 Months

2. A Standing Order System of £2 per Month or more. This gains a "Long Term Supporters" Badge - and an advert free forum for as long as the S/O is in force.

I have to admit to occasionally "Missing" a Donation :blush: I try not to but the number of emails I get is vast - and some get into the Spam folder and I don't spot them...so...

this thread is for members who can check up if they have made a donation and changes don't appear !....ie a "Bolloc the useless Treasurer HFH Thread" :rofl:

Anyway welcome to our new Supporter today - Party monkey

Thankyou and changes have been made !

If ANYONE else has donated and feels the changes have not been made here is the thread which I will update all the time

Once again to all supprters and donaters small or large - a huge :i-m_so_happy:"Thank You" :i-m_so_happy: from the A&M Team and the Forum for your continued support

Nige

1 person likes this

Keep up the good work Nige and all the forum hard workers.

2 people like this

:i-m_so_happy: :i-m_so_happy: :i-m_so_happy: :i-m_so_happy: :i-m_so_happy: :i-m_so_happy: :i-m_so_happy: :i-m_so_happy: :i-m_so_happy:

Can I have the standing order info please Nige.... still yet to have it ;)

I must be in the wrong group then.

I've made the odd donation - but have also paid by standing order since you introduced them.

Can I have the standing order info please Nige.... still yet to have it ;)

Can I have it as well please Nige.

Thanks to everyone on the team for their hard work.

Cheers

Barry

taz90 - thankyou - changes made ! :i-m_so_happy:

Barry - PM sent

Nige

HoSS Also thank you - and changes should be done ??

Nige

<Cough cough>

I must be in the wrong group then.

I've made the odd donation - but have also paid by standing order since you introduced them.

I sent a PayPal payment in July last year (28th) and a message to HfH but got no reply....no worries though. Will send another donation in June to keep me feeling guilt free lol.

Ooooooooooooooo must have missed that :ph34r: sorry.................hence this thread now !!!!!!!!!!!