immobiliser problem 300tdi auto

mudmagnet

Ok, so it doesn't have either a smart spider or DDS immobilisation.I had a quick look through the Export wiring diagrams at lunch today,you should be able to just loop it out of the 10AS alarm ecu as Boydie suggested.Sorry I cant be more help - its a lot easier with UK spec cars as I can even remember the variants now,and I hardly ever see them,its all D3 RRS and FL2 now...

Qwaker - get over it,move on,concentrate on keeping warm from those high winds down there in Kernow.

• 4 years later...

Hi folks, I'm hoping one of you landy lovers can help me with my disco1 it's a 300tdi 1998 auto 2.5

All was good, mot due November and I planned to take her off the road over winter for some new panels body mounts etc .

I've always had a dodgy fob(ALWAYS) where the battery cradle solders broke and I just occasionally reposition it if it ever fails. Couple weeks ago my wife borrowed it but couldn't sort immobilizer so I went to it jiggled it and away we went. But she said get that spare fob programmed at the garage up the road.(know for programming these 2button old rover style in the past). He was busy and said leave with him the day......

I turn up and he muttered something about no good it won't program.. BUT now it doesn't even start! He towed it out the work shop gave me a hand held diagnostics to play with for a day(he used some ol' tall computer trolley job ) locked up and that was that.! Btw we do know each other and I'm familiar with diagnostics tools hence the loan .

I called someone for a slow tow back home . He also gave me 2 spare fobs to try that he couldn't get to learn . After he I thought start at the beginning... Including the spare I gave him and the 2 others he had , not a battery between them! New battery in one and I learned the key within a minute.BUT  still locks unlocks turns over but no fire.

Here's what I've done so far..

Removed dash .. no spider behind radio 

Checked there is a live feed to single wire solenoid .. yes.

Renewed solenoid switch

Renewed lift pump.

Fitted today a small fuel pump inline.

So there fuel getting to pump but not from there to injectors?

It's the pump with 7wire multi plug on the side going to a black box bolted to the other side of pump ..🙈 Any help very much appreciated.

Edited by Wolfandskitty
Put name