2 button key fob programming

Hi,

I have a key fob I need to program using Hawkeye. It's unused old stock, I believe it should have an 18 digit code with it, but I don't have that.

Web searches have led me to believe I can get the 18 digit code from the 6 digit code "inside the key fob". Is this possible? If so how? Also I have had the fob to bits and although there are numbers and codes printed all over it none of them are 6 digits. Any help, as always, very much appreciated.

Thanks.

If this fob is a 2 button for a Defender,you are using the wrong info,the 18 digit/6digit inside bit is for Discovery II fobs. Dont know about Hawkeye,but with Testbook or Autologic you command the security ecu into learn mode and press the unlock button 4 times for it to learn the fob,I guess Hawkeye does the same.

OK, it is actually for a disco1 but I am led to believe it's the same as the Defender (you get answered quicker on this forum as apposed to the disco one) The box says part number: YWX101230

This is it:

$(KGrHqIOKosFIK2WFIkLBSH2Bn,q2w~~60_12.J

Should I be able to just tell the ECU to 'learn' this fob, no codes involved?