Hybrid_From_Hell

1 x LR4x4 Donation = Freebie 200 /300 TDi AND if you use it !

Don't just grab this unless you have a 200 / 300 TDI AND plan to fit it - but its free

There is just this one

I have started to make proper decent quality Xcess reinforced clutch forks for 200 and 300 TDIs, ....

gawd there is some nasty junk out there !!... this "Freebie" is my prototype No 1, as I was playing with the TIG settings

before I got it close to spot on !

Domex is odd to TIG !

This is a new Clutch Fork with a CNC 3mm shaped "Domex 700MC Steel" (thats "Ferkin Eversostrongstuff" if yer don't know )
TIG welded strengthener.....

1st person to PM me and say yes please gets it free P&P etc, with a forum donation of £10

- If the donation is £20, they get a supporters badge too !..

I will confirm winner and then and ONLY THEN ask for the Donation

One only,........... on your marks ..........

Nige

post-22-0-51650000-1400688018_thumb.jpg

mmm that looks everso nice :) almost makes me think its a shame that i have a cast clutch fork...

...almost :i-m_so_happy:

• Like 1

I just saw these on your facebook... I replaced mine about a week ago :( !!!

So what have you done - just welded a plate over the back of it? Or is the socket bit reinforced underneath too?

Looking good, as always, one point of constructive criticism (since you asked :) ): On mine,I cut a hole in the centre of the plate, right were the dimple is, so you can puddle weld that also; this still gives the dimple a location, even the corners wear through.

Daan

Nige, here is a fork with another type of failure............ maybe something you could incorporate as a reinforcement during the welding process.....

post-116-0-10033900-1400854989_thumb.jpg

G