This months Total off road Mag

ciderman

Just got it today , There is a good write up about the Interclub challenge at Harptree .Nice picture of Roger (Muddy 90 ) on his side ,Just before I recovered him I think? :)

And a mention of Lardy`s foul language was in the text also.

I have to say that this months TOR is probably the best issue in the last year. Fo rthe first time in months the standard 25minutes read time has been extended to at leats a couple of hours. There are some excellent articles (as well as the usual boring repetetive drivel). and I enjoyed it - in fact I would have paid for this copy and not felt robbed. Is the old TOR back?

I totaly agree , apart from the tat about the vitara in the west midlands wild life park .

I dont want to waste my money reading about a vitara with the biggest mod being zebra stripes and a flashing beacon , its just not Total off road .

And while im on a rant , no more modified fronteras PLEASE.

I know what your saying, but... We have had the Frontera's owners club turn up at a few play days recently, these things have quite a following, some have been modified nicely as well (read home made mods not bolt ons) and they seem pretty capable for a stock motor - mind a few have died at Kirton now :D

one of the best trucks ive seen, of the type that look almost stock but seem to go anywhere. was a Isuzu Mu (frontera with a decent engine).

most modded frontys, have chewing gum wrappers as steering guards & an extra coat of t-cut though?

one day i'll buy this TOR & see what everyone is on about.

I totaly agree , apart from the tat about the vitara in the west midlands wild life park .

I dont want to waste my money reading about a vitara with the biggest mod being zebra stripes and a flashing beacon , its just not Total off road .

Didnt think TOR was just for landrovers owners, there's 3/4 mags out there that cover these.

OI I think I recovered myself Bud! You just happend to make a good anchor point! :D

Nearly a full page of me, didn't make the cover this month :( Nice pic of you having an arguement with a tree :P

Yeah ! The tree ! I think that punch was a nightmare , we got it eventualy after 30mins of compound angle winching .and snapping a rear shaft. ( ashcrofts now purchased ).

Although My winch buddy PAUL Milsom aka Lardy was a bit peeved when he read the mag , as he was called PHIL Milsom in the article . :lol:

I got the picture disc from Kev at Challenger 4x4 yesterday of the interclub event , Some good pics on there , and some terrible ones of me with a facial expression thet looked like I was chewing a golf ball. :lol:

i think you'll find I joined not long after you. biggrin.gif I just prefer to post elsewhere rolleyes.gif

Nice pic of you though bud wink.gif

havent seen the mag, Martin said there was one of us, around his tomorrow so expect i shall see a copy then.