Old Soddenrightthoughbury Today

Hybrid_From_Hell

Collected this from Sodbury (although not actually bought there):

101_0051.jpg

The previous owner may wish to stay anonimouse.

I know another previous owner of that car, I am going to send him a link to this picture! He used to keep it so nice. :P

Chris

I lost my Old Sodbury virginity this weekend. I had to leave at 1400 but I wished I could have stayed longer, I didn't get round half of the site, I wasn't expecting for it to be so big.

Collected this from Sodbury (although not actually bought there):

101_0051.jpg

The previous owner may wish to stay anonimouse.

Also got a couple of ropey door tops for it to make it a little bit more water tight in the short term. Just got to find myself a noce dry barn to put it into and then it's time to break out the grinder :ph34r::ph34r:

oi! that was my old pride and joy :lol:

I got rid of a large lump of tat :lol::lol:

I know another previous owner of that car, I am going to send him a link to this picture! He used to keep it so nice. :P

Chris

I only look after the oilly bit's :lol::lol: Mat will be pleased to see it again :P

It just go's to show, old land rovers never die :) even though i tried to kill that one a few times :lol:

Yes spent to much on things that will just stay in the garage as spares with all my spares and my sons i think we could build a compleate landy Cant wait until April

I think the jinx has rubbed off on me. I blew a tyre on the trailer on the way home and had to change it on the hard shoulder in torrential rain. :angry::angry::angry:

I didn't even get to the motorway when I left home!

The timing slipped on the V8 for a second time and is now accompanied by a horrible noise from the timing chest.

Typical could not happen in summer so I could work on it evenings and weekends outside. :(