No fuel

Hi all big headache I have prob with fuel not reaching outlet of injector pump

Parked up next morning no start, I've changed lift pump, removed fuel cut solenoid, pumped lift. Pump and get diesel come out of solenoid port, checked solenoid works and it dose, replaced solenoid less pin, hand pumped lift pump no fuel through out let of injector pump, refitted lift pump cranked engine still no fuel

Help plz

Blocked jets or leaking fuel pump? Any smell of diesel in the engine bay? (More than normal!)

Next thing would be hand pump a large amount of fuel to check for air/vapour locks in the fuel lines.

Even further back, is the breather clear? try turning over with fuel cap off. if it flows the breather is blocked with dirt or grease.

Eric

No smell of diesel no leaks I can get fuel to hand pump out of fuel stop solenoid port no pipes fitted to outlet of injector pump its 300tdi no spider or anything fitted engine was taken from a M reg disco and fitted in to defender approx 4 yrs ago the lift pump was faulty hence the replacement fitted

Lift-pump arm-that-runs-on-the-camshaft-lobe sheared-off the lift-pump?

You should get lots of Diesel when you crank the engine with the lift-pump-to-injection-pump pipe union 'cracked' open slightly.

[Must admit, I consider clockwork engine-driven lift pumps to be the spawn of Satan: having to crank the engine to prime the fuel-system is IMHO so totally wrong]