Went laning: photos

Nick Boy

Yes, in Powys, the Disco was on full lock by the time it got across as the water was pushing it down stream. I have done the Car Wash at Corwen with the water line down the side of my 110 upto the body cappings, about 4 foot deep and thats about as deep as I want to go in moving water.

Paul

Yes, in Powys, the Disco was on full lock by the time it got across as the water was pushing it down stream. I have done the Car Wash at Corwen with the water line down the side of my 110 upto the body cappings, about 4 foot deep and thats about as deep as I want to go in moving water.

Paul

Agreed, it gets pretty intense - as White90 and I discovered once!

Chris

Agreed, it gets pretty intense - as White90 and I discovered once!

Chris

I have had a Freelander start to float and change direction and wheels all spining on a flood on the A29 all other roads north closed and I needed to get to a meeting I saw a dico coming up the road with a half way up the door water mark. the Firbrigade were pumping out the pub and egged me on as I was half way through fighting against the burst river flow a eight leg tipper drove in from the other side at this point I was just keeping the bow wave off the windscreen as the truck came past the freelander was hit by his bow wave and floated off line and the crown of the road was the only thing stopping me being washed into 20' deep water. as I drove out the other side the farmer said "Your brave the Disco bottled it and went back"

Never again :huh: stick to big heavy trucks with lots of wholes in the floor.

looks more like brown laning......

where was that at? looks "warm" to say the least.

Jas

Tad on the warm side, about 40 degrees at lunchtime today, it was 24degrees at 0600am this morning

Pic was taken in an area called Hameen in the UAE.

I've removed the photo which caused so much offence to David this morning, simply because I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea, especially if the woolly hat brigade get the same idea.

Thank you for the positive response about our photos everyone,

Nick

i've heard of gummy bears, and hairbears but not drop bears?

or was/is it a spelling mistake? :unsure:

Nah Drop bears are real , well it is what the aussie scare the tourists with. Tell them when you go out in the bush whatch out for the drop bears.

BTW they are talking about Kola's :lol: