Anbody done on board air with a YORK pump?

istruggle2gate11

Installed a york pump on the rangie last night for some on board air, the nightmare of getting suitable fittings aside I have a major problem, enough for me to consider reverting back to the lesser Sanden.

I followed Thes Instructions to the letter, but when it runs, it pumps all of its oil out of the sump - bugger!

Anybody been there, done that?

Or perhaps a oil drip sanden could be fitted - shame as the york in theory is a sealed system.

I have a York. It uses no oil, ever. Two years and the oil level is still the same. I have NOT done the oil mods.

How is yours mounted? The suction pipe must be above the inlet.

For fittings, I originally used what was attached to the compressor but eventually purchased adapters from Kilby.

I have a York. It uses no oil, ever. Two years and the oil level is still the same. I have NOT done the oil mods.

How is yours mounted? The suction pipe must be above the inlet.

For fittings, I originally used what was attached to the compressor but eventually purchased adapters from Kilby.

Its mounted almost horizontal, on a v8 (drivers side), Ive not fitted a pipe to the inlet yet, just rigged up a test with the port open.

Just reading This - not so worried now?