AWDC Scorpion Trophy - Round 8

najw

Chris

Pete's got a argocat! the engine was dead :( so we fitted a 2cv engine in its place :o go's well now :lol:

and naturally everyone knows who pete is don't they - - - - hmm let me think now..... NO they don't do they Adrian.... :rolleyes::D

oh! been aloud on the pc have we :lol: don't worry i'll sort out the motor for sunday :ph34r: and ask Lou if your aloud out :lol:

and naturally everyone knows who pete is don't they - - - - hmm let me think now..... NO they don't do they Adrian.... :rolleyes::D
oh! been aloud on the pc have we :lol: don't worry i'll sort out the motor for sunday :ph34r: and ask Lou if your aloud out :lol:

Handbags at the ready lads...... looks like your going to be on form on Sunday. I should be able to hear the bitching from my house :lol::lol:

you can be quiet tooo..... get on with your house chours... :P and then you can start on that heap you bought... :hysterical:

but yes - looking forward to Slindon... I think I will go all out moan mode.... as we will have our own spectators this time.... B)

spectators from the burger van most likely- - everyone of them is scared of mud - so that counts that little advantage out :(

Its the inlaws group coming down to see what I find to be fun and worth leaving the misses over every month for.. :D

Spectators or punch hunters? :D

Chris

you can be quiet tooo..... get on with your house chours... :P and then you can start on that heap you bought... :hysterical:

but yes - looking forward to Slindon... I think I will go all out moan mode.... as we will have our own spectators this time.... B)

Adrian you must be used to pigster throwing his toys out of the pram, I know i am with les, it's all do this nick do that nick, like i've got time to do this and that, then he says he's tired, it's not my fault he eats nearly as many pies as i do.

Pigster if it's spectators from the burger van you might see les more than i do on sunday :lol:

Spectators or punch hunters? :D

Chris

Wont need them chris <_< ..... mate :( we're be finished by lunch :( thats right! :o more repairs :lol:

Adrian you must be used to pigster throwing his toys out of the pram, I know i am with les, it's all do this nick do that nick, like i've got time to do this and that, then he says he's tired, it's not my fault he eats nearly as many pies as i do.

Pigster if it's spectators from the burger van you might see les more than i do on sunday :lol:

Your so right mate.......your so right :lol::lol:

I've not heard from your mate, Sharon's waiting to dine out on Les's wallet :o:lol: don't think i'm invited...tight git ;) bet he's forgot about that :lol::lol::lol::lol: that'll keep him quiet :ph34r:

Wont need them chris <_< ..... mate :( we're be finished by lunch :( thats right! :o more repairs :lol:

Your so right mate.......your so right :lol::lol:

I ruddy hope not this time round - I have been training hard for this one.... honest.. :)

I've not heard from your mate, Sharon's waiting to dine out on Les's wallet :o:lol: don't think i'm invited...tight git ;) bet he's forgot about that :lol::lol::lol::lol: that'll keep him quiet :ph34r:

no invite for me then.... :( just so happens I am going out to cranleigh to see the bonfire - so I don't really want to go and listen to you drivel on about off roading and lr's and and and and and..... pies... :D

you gona be there too nick? not that they need your imput on the later but another point of view on which ones the best or not is always good. :D:lol:

do some ruddy work will you... oh yes.. and get on with that patio so I can have the spares....

the order giver is getting impatiant once more...

:D

Though you weren't going to start moaning until sunday Richard, I think i can speak for myself and adrian in saying all we can hear is waaa,waaa,waaa.

See you on sunday

So is it OK to come and camp on the Sat night and spectate/marshall on the Sunday? Steves truck is otherwise engaged so we can't unfortunately compete but I would like to come along anyway. Did someone say there would be fireworks?

Mark

Yes, more than welcome Mark, I'll add your name to the Marshals list

Mmmm Fireworks & Bonfire :D

Is there a rough time scedule for the fireworks I dont know how late it will be untill I get there.

If the weather carrys on like this I recon I will sleep in the car all night with the engine runnung and the heater turned on (we had frost last night and again tonight)

Is there a rough time scedule for the fireworks I dont know how late it will be untill I get there.

If the weather carrys on like this I recon I will sleep in the car all night with the engine runnung and the heater turned on (we had frost last night and again tonight)

Well at least it's not pi$$'in down Rob :lol: