Custom dash

HoSS

I'm in the process of rebuilding a custom dash (just the instrument cluster, already have the 2002 spec middle bit)

Since the old one was tatty & I have extra gauges & bits to fit, I wanted to do something better.

Its going to allow the speedo + about 5 gauges + Megasquirt display +...

I have the basic aluminium box mostly constucted, but i am just looking for inspriation on gauge layout, contents & type of switches etc

If anyone has pics of 'sexy' bits, custom dashes, or nice switch panels i would be keen to see them

(I have seen the TR dash)

Cheers, Hoss

Nice one Rich, I was just going out to take a fot of the dash when you posted that!

Standard LR speedo with a couple of THESE screwed into the back to make the thing visible at night (and way cheaper than replacement led bulbs).

Standard Temp and Fuel sender, again with leds screwed into the back.

Big VDO Tacho (with good illum as standard).

A bunch of THESE (halfway down under 'warning lights with symbols') which mean I can see when the oil light comes on during the day. I had to dull the warning bulb for the headlights as it was really bright at night.

All mounted on a piece of 2mm ali, snipped about with a holesaw or two.