After Christmas treasure hunt

GBMUD

Excellent! Just need to find someone who can read a map to ride shotgun...

Cheers Chris,

Mark

Wives seem to be a popular accessory for this event Mark. With MemoryMap it is a bit academic whether she can read a map or not - although I am sure Sam can!

Chris

Sam has no problem reading the map, so long as you are not moving at the same time, and you remind her that you need to know where to go... :lol:

She is looking like the prime candidate at the moment though, provided she isn't working.

Cheers

Mark

• 4 weeks later...

JST and Honiton Hobbit; you guys are not confirmed as yet, are you able to commit yet? No pressure. :)

Sorry that there have been no updates yet, that is because there is nothing to report. I have been out driving some green lanes to ensure that they are suitable for use - I have found some that are not! I hope that within the next week or two there will be the beginings of a route forming on paper...

Chris

OK.. I will see if I can lean on her a little for you. :)

Chris

As I write this I have full written permision to go form herself. I have a navigator as well....

Mind you if Christmas goes FUBAR like last year then I shall have left the UK and be living under an assumed name somewhere hot and dry.

As I write this I have full written permision to go form herself. I have a navigator as well....

Mind you if Christmas goes FUBAR like last year then I shall have left the UK and be living under an assumed name somewhere hot and dry.

I have heard recently that sheds go for reasonable prices on the beaches of Goa

I am definately interested ... any places left ?

Sadly not at present. If any should become available I will let you know... You are welcome to come along and marshal* if you like.

* - in place of marshal read "watch competitors scratching their heads and failing to navigate". :)

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

BigSi would like to be considered for the Reserve List if possible.

Got a bit too excited when I saw this half an hour ago. Should have got my stick in sooner.

Let me know if a place becomes available.

I'll get a few extra recovery points put on, just in case.

So, after 2 days of route testing I can now scrap it as scratchy lanes are in?

Humbug!

Chris

No, keep the non scratchy route, Tony can bring the 110 then :) and I will feel better, not having to compound both side on Mon morning

also Tony, its not a case of when I get "fed up" with them, its when someone comes along and inconsiderately buys them !!

or you also saying I do not look after them ??

?? Who's been playing with the site this afternoon then :o

Not at all Tim I know you look after them very well.

but having axs to change one when a customer appears is a better situation than us having to buy and look after it long term.

the 90 is for offroading the 110 is Vals for general day and towing duties.