Fitting electric windows to base spec Puma?

Right... done some research.

Discovery 2 window switches are the same, LOADS of those being broken, so they're easy to obtain.

I need two wiring looms THIS one and THIS one.

Im stumped if I can find the right electric window regulators and motors.

Im also worried that Puma's didnt have a "one loom fits all" kind of loom and i wont have anything to plug into!! time will tell, It wont be hard to custom wire in a 12v, ground and a few relays etc.

Right... done some research.

Discovery 2 window switches are the same, LOADS of those being broken, so they're easy to obtain.

I need two wiring looms THIS one and THIS one.

Im stumped if I can find the right electric window regulators and motors.

Im also worried that Puma's didnt have a "one loom fits all" kind of loom and i wont have anything to plug into!! time will tell, It wont be hard to custom wire in a 12v, ground and a few relays etc.

The harnesses you've linked to also contain the wiring and connectors for central locking.

If you wanted them just for electric windows, they're part number - LR016314

http://www.brit-car.co.uk/product.php/158916/0/wiring_assy_pass_door__ew__cl_def

LR016314.jpg

The Puma doesn't have a 'one size fits all' harness - so, if your vehicle didn't leave the factory with electric windows, there won't be the wiring or connectors in the main harness to connect any of the above door harnesses to. There also won't be the wiring for the windows switches.

I can supply the connectors to mate with both types of door harness.

If you wanted to make your own door harnesses, I have the connectors to fit the factory electric windows motor/regulator, as well as the factory convoluted door grommets - but, depending on the price that you can get LR016314 for, this may work out more expensive :huh:

I can also supply the White 6-way connectors to fit the electric windows switches, as well as fuse box and header terminals required to wire-up the switches.

I have some of the connectors listed in my eBay shop, here - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Land-Rover-Connectors

But, if you want any of them from me, PM me here, as I can do them a bit cheaper direct, without eBay's percentage ;)