Think I've got to get a td5 :-)

sharpy

Hi guys,

Don't know where to post this really? So admin please move if needed"

In July I had a stroke, I'm recovering, but my left side is still not back to how it should be, I don't want to leave landrover so here's my pitch.

I've got a Defender 110 H reg, loads of service history and receipts for everything you could think of, new timing belt 10k ago, new engine, new quarter chassis in Galv, just everything has been done. The receipts tot up to over 10k I originally paid 3900 for it a couple of years ago and I think it's going to be to much for me to drive :-( so anyone got a nice td5 disco they may want to swap?, I could maybe find some cash, maybe? Ideally I'd keep my landy, cos in love it, but I need to get out and start getting back to normal. It's out of MOT, because I haven't had the need to redo it and it's sorned, not that, that matters with the new tax laws, the only other downside is it has no engine oil as I was in the process of changing the oil when I took I'll, but I can refill it now if any interest?

Cheers Paul