MS2 3.9 Base Map EDIS Manual

julswesty

Hi,

This is a cheeky post by someone that love's V8's but its in a Westfield not a sexy 4x4.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out with a base map that I can compare, having done lots of reading and swopping things around I've got a running motor albeit like a box of fog's.

I've decided not to worry about stepper motor settings as a bigger pair of boots works for me but I have got a slight flat spot and at this point some more research may be called for ??

Many thanks for taking your time to look at this post, its all a bit new for me but this forum has given me plenty of bedtime reading, thank you.

Hi,

This is a cheeky post by someone that love's V8's but its in a Westfield not a sexy 4x4.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out with a base map that I can compare, having done lots of reading and swopping things around I've got a running motor albeit like a box of fog's.

I've decided not to worry about stepper motor settings as a bigger pair of boots works for me but I have got a slight flat spot and at this point some more research may be called for ??

Many thanks for taking your time to look at this post, its all a bit new for me but this forum has given me plenty of bedtime reading, thank you.

Hi, If you could post a pic of your spark and fuel maps that might give some indication as to what the problem is. Also if you post the Msq some of the other settings might be out.

Some other info will help such as where you got the ECU, which version ie MS1 MS2... and is it running EDIS. Information is power as some really important and clever person once said.