Parrot CX3100

Frax

I bought a second hand Parrot CX 3100 from a Merc Sprinter and am in the middle of fitting it to my 1995 Defender but I can not get the display to work.

The unit came with the blue box or tricks + another box which is red, looking at kits I have not seen one with the red box and wondered if I need it or not ?

When the unit is powered up an LED in the red box flashes about 5 times then stops.

Any help would be great.

Frax

No I have not been able to connect to the unit as yet - its just sitting in the Defender with all the wires hanging out just now.

Did try and pair with my iphone today but phone never found the Parrrot sadly, will try again in the morning and hope it will be a bit warmer - 2 deg today.

No I have not been able to connect to the unit as yet - its just sitting in the Defender with all the wires hanging out just now.

Did try and pair with my iphone today but phone never found the Parrrot sadly, will try again in the morning and hope it will be a bit warmer - 2 deg today.

Funnily enough i have one in my works van LWB Sprinter.

IIRC the parrot can only store a few phones to connect to.

so if all the bluetooth pairings are full, you have to delete at least one

so that it will look for a new phone to pair with.

I think that the pairings are in the settings menu iirc.

http://parrotcontact.emencia.net/website/user-guides/download-user-guides.php?pdf=ck3100/CK3100_Quick-start-guide_UK-FR-SP-DE-IT-NL-PT.pdf

user guide and cable connections

hth