Tunerstudio Help

=jon=

Hi,

I've just bought Paul's (HoSS) megasquirted 110, and I'm having a few teething problems with the software...

I've downloaded Tunerstudio, and MegaTune 2.25.

If I run MegaTune, it throws up loads of errors about expecting an MS2, but found a something else - to fix this is it just a case of picking the closest match in the .ini file?

In Tunerstudio it connects OK and I can read/write the settings, but I'm having a few issues with some of the 'advanced' features. The 110 has LPG, with a feed to ECU pin 5 that goes high when the LPG is active, which should switch to the alternate fuel/spark tables. This appears to be working, however Tunerstudio seems to think the contents of these is the same as the primary tables - where the fuel values should be blanked, and a different spark table.

I also don't see the 'Application Indicator' to show that the alternate tables are selected, and it won't let me add it (there's no NOS/Tables wotsit as per: http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=85718&p=745416)

I'm guessing there's some config that needs to be done in the software to tell it that it needs to read in those maps and enable the functionality, but I can't seem to figure it out...

The steps I followed were to create a new project, then connect it to the ECU and allow it to read the settings in...

Any pointers? The LPG map switchover is working OK, but I can't see the proper settings!

Thanks

Jon