Bon Fire Night Fun

mpb

I have been towing a lighting generator for the local bonfire night tonight, between three of us tonight we clocked by serveral recoveries.

These included:- 2 Merc Sprinters

3 Trailers

2 Van Trailer Combo's (5 tonnish)

The best one was, we walked over to the last van trailer combo on the field and asked do you need any help. The woman said no we've got a N****n N****a if we need a tow, we walked back over to hitch our last generator. 5 minutes later the woman came over and said, who was offering the tow. The N****n had tried and failed. I was tempted to leave them, as they had the far superior vehicle.

My mate took his Disco over and lent out of the window and said, get your rope on that quick. I looked up and saw the piece of string they were tying to the front, I said to him i'll use my rope. He gave me dirty look, then backed off as I chucked my 24mm Nylon rope on the floor. We dragged him off. Picked the last generator up the retired to the pub.

Turned out to be a good night. Did anyone else have an interesting night.