Bench testing AMR3384 Centrasl locking actuator

Niamh

We're all looking at the 95 diagram, where are you getting 96 from? Either way, there isn't much difference in the diagrams.

RAVE should cover everything from the 300TDi on, maybe you're thinking about the 200TDi?

Your looking at a 1996MY diagram, it appears u don't understand the meaning of 'model years' or the difference between the early 1995MY disco and the 1996MY disco both are of the so called 300 series, and both were on the road in June 95 but their security systems are very different ie. single button fob or two button fob is the first indication.

Can single button fob vehicles have the theft alarm, or is that only on 2 button fob alarms?I didn't think you could pair a new fob to vehicles with a theft alarm using the locking/uklocking etc game?

Single button fobs are user programable, two button are programmed via LRs Testbook or similar.

Your looking at a 1996MY diagram, it appears u don't understand the meaning of 'model years' or the difference between the early 1995MY disco and the 1996MY disco both are of the so called 300 series, and both were on the road in June 95 but their security systems are very different ie. single button fob or two button fob is the first indication.

RAVE ETM Discovery 1995 English.

Are you saying RAVE has the wrong diagrams?

Look at my screenshots. It clearly says 1995. What more do you expect from me? The wires he has in his Disco correspond to the theft alarm description in the RAVE. So either the RAVE is wrong (not completely unheard of), or you are.

But sure, you put in the effort then :glare: