South West Challenge 4

JST

any chance of the following dropping me an email at

greenmachine417@aol.com

so i can add you to the distribution for the entry forms etc:

Nick Walker

Shaun

rocker

Jase - will you cover Simon Elvins and Keith?

Steve will you send the forms onto Recca please.

Steve - sent them to Mark, dont think i have your email address unless you have anything to do with lion garage? if not email me i will send them by return.

Lion Garage is mine but send em to mark (as you have done) is best. Im a nightmare with paperwork at the best of time's. He told me in the pub tonight he had em, cheers!

Steve, strange thats what Mark said so i sent them to him.....

PS - no extra prizes for wining two on the run!

Well, paper works never been my strong point, I need mark to do everything for me, He's like a second mother, I just drive where he points.

As for winning again, I dont reckon its likely specially seein as Jase and Bushy have been paying marshals to be sure they beat us!!!!! ;):lol::lol:

Well, paper works never been my strong point, I need mark to do everything for me, He's like a second mother, I just drive where he points.

As for winning again, I dont reckon its likely specially seein as Jase and Bushy have been paying marshals to be sure they beat us!!!!! ;):lol::lol:

Hey at least we did pay!!! Its not a try before you buy you know :D

A note to anyone wishing to find hotel accommodation for this event; I have this morning booked some rooms at the Travel Lodge in Tiverton - about 15 mins from site and near the M5. They have a special on-line deal on at the moment where a family room (Max 3 adults) is £15/night. Me, SimonR, RogueVogue, Rocker and associated bitches are staying there the Friday night. At that price it seems silly not to stay there!

Chris

A note to anyone wishing to find hotel accommodation for this event; I have this morning booked some rooms at the Travel Lodge in Tiverton - about 15 mins from site and near the M5. They have a special on-line deal on at the moment where a family room (Max 3 adults) is £15/night. Me, SimonR, RogueVogue, Rocker and associated bitches are staying there the Friday night. At that price it seems silly not to stay there!

Chris

Hope you're not going to be too noisy - we are staying there too prior to recceing the site (and laughing at you)

See you there - anyone know anywhere decent to eat in that neck of the shire?

Hope you're not going to be too noisy - we are staying there too prior to recceing the site (and laughing at you)

3 mins walk, 1 min drive back up the road, theirs a Pub, can not remember the name at present !!

Mark and Kris are very bad influences on me and by the time we get back at "shut tap" you'll all be awake, but you will have plenty to laugh at!

Shall we all try and meet for supper on friday evening? Say 8.30pm? Rather prefer pub grub and a swift half than a Bugger King :ph34r:

That is a very kind offer Si, I accept. :) You can be in charge of table booking. Of course, I checked with the hotel reception that there was a pub near-by before I booked.

Chris