South West Challenge 4

JST

I'm not competing either - but Si is buying. :)

On my wage? Will a packet of Salt n' Vinegar do everyone?

Seriously though, if you know of a nice pub Jim, that might be a winner.

Let me know the name and I'll sort out a big-table reservation (but not the bill :lol: )

I'm going to the local option - at least we'll be able to stagger back to the hotel after!

Si

That's what I meant,, but this is a family forum, and must not be seen to encourage "binge drinking" :ph34r:

Will pop down for a beer, Salted nuts for me Si :)

All those who are in bold on the original post i now have confirmed your entries or you have confirmed to me you can marshall etc.

Mark/Steve - nothing from you guys yet..... you jsut booking the B&B for the hell of it?

Rocker - i heard you were just going down to share a room with Chris and Si, guess this confirms it!

All those who are in bold on the original post i now have confirmed your entries or you have confirmed to me you can marshall etc.

Mark/Steve - nothing from you guys yet..... you jsut booking the B&B for the hell of it?

Rocker - i heard you were just going down to share a room with Chris and Si, guess this confirms it!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yeah sorry James. Just found the cheque on the floor. Missus has taken to town to post today!

Just gave Graham a verbal kick up the bum. :) And he is not staying in MY room, with his snoring he will keep YOU awake in Taunton!! Graham has to sleep with Lee the unsuspecting. :lol:

Chris

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yeah sorry James. Just found the cheque on the floor. Missus has taken to town to post today!

You'll have to excuse Mr tickle,s, AKA Mark, He had a bit of a heavy weekend and things all got a bit much for him on the walk home from the pub in the early hours of sunday morning. He's probably still trying to recompose himself. Aint that right Mr tickle's??? ;)

[homer]Mmmmm, bilge drinking... [/homer]

Chris

Nick - entry form made it today - thank you.

Shaun - anything????

I now have a spare place, Neville - over to you do you want it, if not DirtyDiesel is next on the list. please reply here or drop me an email.

failing hearing anything from either of them by Christmas space if anyone wants it.

But he only uses girls as co drivers and lets them sit there twiddling the knobs while he gets dirty. Anyway, whats this about me on Saturday night. My intentions were purely honourable and I was just doing my bit for Welsh-Australian relations. I seem to remember not being able to get my sleeping bag out of the caravan as I couldn't get hold of the door due to it rocking too violently!

Just emailed out the Marshalls instructions so Marshalls you shoudl ahve those now.

Competitors you should all now where to be and when plus what you need.

If your Marshalling or competing and unsure on any detail then drop me a line/email.

Still one spare place (No 7) and possibly another depending if Julain Vardy can compete.

I have had nothing to date from earlier requests of being a reserve so if you want to compete and fill the last space let me know asap.

Jim has kindly offered to do F&C is anyone is interested is so then let me know asap, probably similar cost to last time - Jim can you comment? delivered to the site. if enough are interested then it a goer.