South West Challenge 4

JST

ok food is going to be:

Fish and Chips (no special sizes i'm afraid)

1/4 Beefburger and chips

Double plain regular sausage and chips

all of the above will be £4 including a drink- no discounts if you don't want a drink. Bish and Paul are the only people who get special exmeptions from the above (mainly becuase they are fussy buggers!)

Just so you know this is a 25% discount on normal prices- which is a huge discount for me- the largest discount i give to our biggest account customer (who has over 500 portions of fish and chips each week) is 10%! i am a tightwad though :D:rolleyes:

James can you be in charge of the ordering list- i got things a bit screwed up last time and don't want to bugger things up again.

Sorry to be a bit arsey about this but people who had ordered food and paid for it last time missed out- i think it was due to spectators! If anyone knows of any spectator coming who might want food then please let me know.

HTH

Jim

i have updates the F&C order at the top of this page, please check its correct.

Jim cheers for confirming the £4, i woul dsay tight arse but thats probably not the case!!!!

Jim - if you take the above list as the order on Fri night make to that.

good point on spectators, if you know any coming (NAJW) who want to eat add it to the list.

Finally i notice that Nick Walker has brought along some of the Scorpion Challenge competitors to this event, Nev Hudd (Std + 1 i think) and Sue Gawne std, so some competition for you there Russ and Nick!

£4 for fish chips and a drink, Delivered to site! So we get chips instead of soggy sandwich's that weve probably sat on by that time of day!If you ask me thats a bargain. Not many people would go to all the extra effort to make it possible, probably only to turn up and have people moan coz they aint hot enough or they've got the wrong drink. I think that Jim is a Legend for doin this and deserves an extra quid or two rather than giving us a discount!

Please order for us 1 x burger & chips, 1 x sausage & chips, and 2 fat cokes.

Also, please add us for Friday night drinks and/or dinner - not clear what is happening though - is it the walk to the closest pub to Travelodge or the one 15 mins away?

Thanks!

Kev & Sue

Please order for us 1 x burger & chips, 1 x sausage & chips, and 2 fat cokes.

Also, please add us for Friday night drinks and/or dinner - not clear what is happening though - is it the walk to the closest pub to Travelodge or the one 15 mins away?

Thanks!

Kev & Sue

The one nearest the pub - I think. That is where I was planning to book a table anyway. :)

Chris

i just couldn't be ar**d to find that bit! and confirming everyone knew!

james nick has just asked me to "bitch" for him on Saturday. I have said yes if this causes a problem please let me know asap so that i can find another bitch for nick.

Paul

never a problem, just means with Tims Hybrid not going and no V8Camel recovery the competitors will have to help each other.......

No seriously no probs, theres mine, Tims 110, and Matts 110 + Chris on a broken Quad.

I think you may need to bring spare slipeprs for Nick though, its a bit wet there!