South West Challenge 4

JST

Paul, would like some fishnchips on me? if so add to the order

Pugwash, fishnchips and tango 4 me ha, ha, ha!

thanks nick but pugwash has my order already. Snake and pygmy.

does it work?

if so then that would be great!

you sure the camel doesn't need a run around to remind it what mud looks like?

the series is sat on the trailer i will bring it with me but you better not damage the paint work :)

Si and Ian, many thanks for the offers but i reckon we will manage, the owner has a tractor anyway.

and if Pugwash is driving Pauls, we will definately need a tractor to get him out (of the mud not the drivers seat that is!)

Chris, i dont think i have ever seen you with a form of transport that doesn't have slicks, why change it all now!

PS - in case you havent gathered the site is very muddy but you will be gald to hear quite a few of the trees have been cleared up over on the ridge.

and if Pugwash is driving Pauls, we will definately need a tractor to get him out (of the mud not the drivers seat that is!)

nope you'll definitely need a pull to get me out of the seat- anyway if you guys want food then you are going to have give ma 4x4 there is no way i can get to site without something with MTs (well i might get in but i won't get out!

at least i won't get stuck on the access track like some i could think of. sorry chris

Chris, i dont think i have ever seen you with a form of transport that doesn't have slicks, why change it all now!

James said it first!

Google Earth - my arse! In fact i think most of the competitors know the site from CSW or BDB events.

And Lardy - dont go chopping the trees down, you need them to stay upright! (in and out of the vehicle!!!)

Google Earth - my arse! In fact i think most of the competitors know the site from CSW or BDB events.

And Lardy - dont go chopping the trees down, you need them to stay upright! (in and out of the vehicle!!!)

cheers for that coments james head screwed onthis time and using jases motor

cheers for that coments james head screwed onthis time and using jases motor

Now what makes me suddenly worried :unsure:

Only joking Lard I have every faith in you , Ive been there in your shoes (bitchin) and know how frustrating it can be when your driver has selective deafness :hysterical:

Thank you guys for a great turn out and thank you again Marshalls for your support and help through out the day.

The results are as below:

Std:

Rus&LEWIS 2944 1 (Please Note that Russ was driving for this event)

Sue Gawne 1037 2

Recca 610 3

Ian Gildersleve 587 4

Si White 447 5

Rocker 437 6

Steve Blay 337 7

Keith Knight DNS

Std+1:

Neville Hudd 2400 1

Bish 1300 2=

Rogue Vogue 1300 2=

Modified:

Jase & Lardy 2025 1

Steve 90 + Mark 1612 2

Nick Walker&Paul Challis 1252 3

Tony+Mike 1065 4

Mike Cuff 1002 5

Bob+Dawn 439 6

Simon Elvins 405 7

Bush Doctor DNF DNF

Results tables showing which team got which punch will be emailed in due course.

Out of interest, all the punches were achieved, but no once vehicle achieved all the punches.

Glad you all seemed to enjoy the day, next event Drive Around Day on 5th Feb and next SWC will be at the Wellington site on the 17 Feb 07. Details to follow.

any one get any decent photos, i forgot my camera!