Tailgate repairs

Evening all, so, my drop down tailgate on my 90 is ****ed, looks like it's been run over, anyways, I have straightened most of it out had some bits welded on it replaced the dented center rib. But I still need one more part, I will try and make it out of a piece of ally but would be nice if I could just buy the part. Anyone know if you can buy separate parts of the tailgate panels. Cheers. Dave.

YRM sell the centre rib but say you have already repaired this?

The ribbed steel inner-liner is available separately.

Is it part of the alloy frame that you require? Never come across that as a repair section.

To be perfectly honest, decent tailgates aren't too expensive but it depends on how much time you are willing to put in to repair your existing one.

Hi, the steel liner is fine and i have the center rib. Its just a panel at the bottom of the gate that was so damages that it split in half, i beat all the dents on the rest of the tailgate my self so its just this bit left, looks like i will have to make a new bit, id rater not buy a tailgate as this one was free with the truckcab. Cheers for your help.