injector issue

PeteMck

If i put 4600 in it comes up with an error saying the values are outside parameters and if i put 460 in then i get a req fuel of 12.9

From memory the injector flow rate is around 185cc/min not the 30 you have there as well

As long as you arrive at the right answer the exact numbers like injector flow rate are only starting points, the MS does all its maths based on REQ_FUEL * VE_TABLE value * corrections for stuff = how much fuel to squirt.

The numbers can be different and the end answer can still be the same, if REQ_FUEL is lower your VE table numbers will just end up that bit higher etc., you've got to be wildly off fuel-wise for it not to run.

I have a MS from Nige on my 4.6l and it run very good, (just after start enrichissement to understand, in winter i must help him with accelerator) , if you want some pics of my table , tell me what you want , and i can send some pics