Starting problems very odd any ideas

Yes one down but still one to go she now started all of a sudden leaking oil from the filter and bell housing drain hole very very slight but is there yet oil pressure gauge reads normal and do the move the filler cap and hose from the cyclone and all seams fine .......another mystery

Crank shaft seal has started to weep, my one has done it for three years, just a slight drip now and then.

Never seams to loose oil which is strange, I have never needed to top it up between services.

Glad to see you got to the bottom of your starter problem.

• 1 month later...

Seems I am in the same boat. My new Genuine Bosch remanurfactured starter, whilst a great starter had issues with the solenoid and whenever it was warm would not engage. You had to bang away with the key 10-15 times until it finally caught. So I sorted a replacement under warranty which I finally got round to fitting this evening and bugger me, that one turns the engine at a snails pace. So time for new motor number 3. What a pain in the neck