Which K&N Air filter for 110 200tdi 1994?

Paul, the filter test is http://www.duramax-diesel.com/spicer/index.htm

don't get too caught up in the various brands and how they did, view it more as a comparison of media types (oiled foam vs oiled cotton gauze vs fibrous cellulose/paper)

As I mentioned before, Ben/Isuzurover who posts here is a filtration engineer and says these results tally with other (industry) testing he's seen.

Thanks Rick for the link. There is some serious science there. Just out of interest what air filter does Ben/Isuzurover use? That information will be good enough for me.

Cheers, Paul

Thanks Rick for the link. There is some serious science there. Just out of interest what air filter does Ben/Isuzurover use? That information will be good enough for me.

Cheers, Paul

Donaldson ;)

He rates the majors, Donaldson, Mann-Hummel and Cummins/Fleetguard as the top of the tree.

I've been using a Donaldson element since I dumped a K&N 4 years ago.

IIRC a Donaldson P182052 should fit.

Donaldson ;)

He rates the majors, Donaldson, Mann-Hummel and Cummins/Fleetguard as the top of the tree.

I've been using a Donaldson element since I dumped a K&N 4 years ago.

IIRC a Donaldson P182052 should fit.

Thanks for that Rick. Which supplier do you use?

Paul

• 2 months later...
Thanks for that Rick. Which supplier do you use?

Paul

Paul, - Rick is in Australia, so his supplier would be no good to you. Since you are in Germany? then contact Mann+Hummel to see if they make anything for your engine. Otherwise look up the Donaldson europe website to see who your local suppliers are.