Wild Atlantic Way

Hi guys,

I'm planning a trip to Ireland in the summer, following a large part of the Wild Atlantic Way. Just wondering if anyone can recommend any good off-roading along that route. I'm trying to decide whether to take my Disco, or stick with the comfort and economy of my regular car.

Any thoughts or experiences there greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

In one of the lr magazines LRO or lr monthly there was a very good feature where a couple went down the north and west coast of Ireland. It was very well detailed with plenty of good trip. I'll see if I can find it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I'm planning a trip to Ireland in the summer, following a large part of the Wild Atlantic Way. Just wondering if anyone can recommend any good off-roading along that route. I'm trying to decide whether to take my Disco, or stick with the comfort and economy of my regular car.

Any thoughts or experiences there greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

I'm planning a club trip to do this next summer so would be interested to hear how you get on.