3.9 conversion questions

I have TD5 style rear mounted plastic tank. I used an in-tank pump from RR but had to modify a little. I will dig out part number later on.

Edit: try and give DaveW a PM. It was he who gave me advice regarding this a few years ago, and if memory serves he sent me some pics of pump modification needed.

When I modified mine, RRC to suit 110 thank, I measured the depth of the tank and the height of the fuel pump.

Worked out the difference and fitted a slightly longer section of injector hose to the pump and altered the screw positions of the actual pump. Its easy to work out once you have a pump in front of you.

Same bolt pattern as the tank return pipe as well, also pull out the old Tdi pick up pipe and cut the pipe down otherwise the pump strainer will not sit in the very bottom of the tank.

How does differ from the series to v8 adapter? Isn't the stud pattern the same?