Help with Number plates

reads90

Ok want to get a new set of number plates for the off roader. Need help to work out what would be the best ones to have

Need somthing to show my ruff ar*e pommie way :)

Have READ on the 90 and READS for the wifes car. So both of those are out.

Have a couple of options. 3 letters 3 numbers, or 3 letters and 2 numbers, or between 3-6 letters or numbers any combination

It is going to be on a disco try back but don't really want it to be car realated as i want to able to change the truck in years go by and bnot have to buy a new plate

And before you say i don't want write :)

Here are some i thought of

BlackSilverPrestige5-6NoSeperatorRFARSE.gif

:hysterical:

Ok

I'll admit to this Jon W knows about it and still sniggers..

I have to wear a suit tie and full smart kit at work and I hate it, soon as I get in its T shirt and Jeans.

I also have no problem with "Freebies" and cast offs. My mates Mum across the road does jumble sales, and some stuff doesn'r sell, like T shirts and stuff with holes (ok for me), so one day he brought some rags home for me to use in the garage.

Amongst them were some T shirts.

I found a few that would be fine for me to use, so got Sue to wash them....

I wore one to a comp safari, ................and I had this werid bloke .........who kept talking to me and touching me, .....eventually explaining to him that "going away and F*****g off" would be a good move on his part for his continued health - I enjoyed the rest of my day

Till my neighbour was standing starring at me saying "Christ Nige - .............I didn't think you'd wear THAT"....

Turned out to be a T shirt from a Gay bar in Ibiza

Ho Hum :huh:

Not worn since, poss even binned.......................................... :lol:

Nige

:hysterical:

Ok

I'll admit to this Jon W knows about it and still sniggers..

I have to wear a suit tie and full smart kit at work and I hate it, soon as I get in its T shirt and Jeans.

I also have no problem with "Freebies" and cast offs. My mates Mum across the road does jumble sales, and some stuff doesn'r sell, like T shirts and stuff with holes (ok for me), so one day he brought some rags home for me to use in the garage.

Amongst them were some T shirts.

I found a few that would be fine for me to use, so got Sue to wash them....

I wore one to a comp safari, ................and I had this werid bloke .........who kept talking to me and touching me, .....eventually explaining to him that "going away and F*****g off" would be a good move on his part for his continued health - I enjoyed the rest of my day

Till my neighbour was standing starring at me saying "Christ Nige - .............I didn't think you'd wear THAT"....

Turned out to be a T shirt from a Gay bar in Ibiza

Ho Hum :huh:

Not worn since, poss even binned.......................................... :lol:

Nige

:lol::lol:

Ask moglite about his co driver Alex. He spent a winch challenge chatting up Jenny Morgan (LRM). As mates do we spent the weekend telling him he had a chance there and should go for it. :lol::lol: Did tell him about a week later :)

Ok want to get a new set of number plates for the off roader. Need help to work out what would be the best ones to have

Need somthing to show my ruff ar*e pommie way :)

Have READ on the 90 and READS for the wifes car. So both of those are out.

Have a couple of options. 3 letters 3 numbers, or 3 letters and 2 numbers, or between 3-6 letters or numbers any combination

It is going to be on a disco try back but don't really want it to be car realated as i want to able to change the truck in years go by and bnot have to buy a new plate

And before you say i don't want write :)

Here are some i thought of

BlackSilverPrestige5-6NoSeperatorRFARSE.gif

Careful, it also reads Farse!

Thought the QLD on the side could be utilised:

BlackWhitePrestige3-4NoSeperatorFART.gif

:ph34r:

thats cool

heres another

BlackSilverPrestige5-6NoSeperatorLANDIE.gif

But some say the way i drive i should have this

BlackSilverPrestige5-6NoSeperatorPEN1S.gif

All of these are allowed to be bought, amazes me that you can :lol:

Mine you can have this, But have problems with the 90 at the moment with the fact that people think you are a teacher :)

BlackSilverPrestige5-6NoSeperatorA%20READ.gif

thats cool

heres another

BlackSilverPrestige5-6NoSeperatorLANDIE.gif

But some say the way i drive i should have this

BlackSilverPrestige5-6NoSeperatorPEN1S.gif

All of these are allowed to be bought, amazes me that you can :lol:

Mine you can have this, But have problems with the 90 at the moment with the fact that people think you are a teacher :)

BlackSilverPrestige5-6NoSeperatorA%20READ.gif

How about?????

BlackWhitePrestige5-6NoSeperatorPOMME.gif

I think it is spelled POHM, as in "Property Of His Majesty" printed on the back of the prisoners uniforms.

Chris

ah that's where it comes from, you learn something new every day.

So here's a Joke..

What's the difference between Australia and a 3 week old Yoghurt??

Steve