Pro-comp Shocks - Mail Order

MogLite

Nick (Rogue Vogue) bought some a little while ago and he did give me their number - however I gave up having rung three times, never had a call back and the chap seemedto have little idea what I was talking about! I may have got on better if I had part numbers.

I did however have an enlightening conversation with the new owner of Tomcat Racing - now Steve Wells has moved over to flogging shiny bolt on bits. Seemed to know what he was talking about (didn't glase over when I mentioned damping coefficients).

He sells Pro-Comps as well as much more bling ones! He's going to get my order!

Si

I did however have an enlightening conversation with the new owner of Tomcat Racing - now Steve Wells has moved over to flogging shiny bolt on bits. Seemed to know what he was talking about (didn't glase over when I mentioned damping coefficients).

He sells Pro-Comps as well as much more bling ones! He's going to get my order!

Si

Had an very interesting chat with Paul and John Cockburn after the Scottish Hill Rally about suspension and damper rates. They certainly know what they are on about :blink:

I'll try that again except with my name spelt correctly :blink:

I've got a pair of eye/eye fitting 14's in the garage left over from pigs build,

Sorted my mog axles out now ;)

Sounds perfect.

Let me know what you want for them.

Come on down and have a look at what I'm upto.

Mog axles are fun B)

Beer money mate, Terry does me a good deal because I do strange things....

I got disc brake conversions from Dani and Wolfgang, solid as a rock engineering - pm me an address and a time thats convenient and I'll pop down

I managed to blag a spare housing to set the tooling up, still undecided as to do a full bolt on unimog to Landy conversion by remaking the mog axles or just use an NP205 or Gaz transfer case and leave the mog's unmolested....

choices choices! :unsure:

I need a pair of 14" Pro-Comp gas shocks for the back of MogLite.

Anyone know who's got the best mail order price ?

Do you mean 36" long with 14" travel .

If so yes & do you want the part No.

I was going to get some new ones but Rancho have just bought out some economy coilovers with remote res at 36" long & will be out here soon !

But exspect to pay about £39.99 each inc boots. :)

Speaking of good prices I've just ordered a set of Monroes for my 90 and the (trade) price from one of my suppliers is less than £20 a corner ex-UK which I am quite chuffed about!

Not before time either as I have a friggin great clonk coming from one of the std ones :angry:

Anyone know who's got the best mail order price ?

Do you mean 36" long with 14" travel .

If so yes & do you want the part No.

I was going to get some new ones but Rancho have just bought out some economy coilovers with remote res at 36" long & will be out here soon !

But exspect to pay about £39.99 each inc boots. :)

interested in the pro-comps and rancho coilovers,

can you tell me where to get more info please?