2006 defender td5 plunger settings

hi all can anyone help, after finally sorting out my electrical problem that's kept my head permanently under the bonnet for 6mth and sending it to 2 reputable auto electricians who wrongly diagnosed the injectors.it turned out to be the ecu earth, symptoms being misfire blue smoke wouldn't start on key but would go with a bump. I new all along it was electrical because when running the temp gauge when coasting would be normal half way as soon as the throttle was applied it would nail it self to cold throttle off normal.That's why it went to millwards auto electrical, and autotronix in Sheffield,anyway it running 95percent, my question is when I set injectors as per Haynes manual one turn out from bottoming injector fully compressed lobe up it misfires turn plunger 5 degrees past one turn and its ok but seems to lack power one turn it splutters slightly but goes like stink not very drivable at low revs any suggestions. new parts it had with wrong diagnosis were crank sensor, fuel pump ,starter motor, fuel filter housing, fuel pressure reg all genuine parts oh and 2 sets of LR seals and washers