its all paid off....

Lewis, I've been fortunate enough to have 3 offers, must have done something right! Not quite sure what though.

Barry, Imeant sure ill be a regular visitor to Shropshire once I leave. It's a lovely place almost as nice as Derbyshire!

Well done & congradulations

I recon many of us landrover enthusiasts / hobbyists would have really liked the opertunity to do something so closely affiliated to the marque with such a customising and prototyping company to see how bespoke engineering is done to improve performance across the whole vehicle

Mutley, I think the going rate is a metric tonne per week!

In all seriousness I haven't been out too much this year unfortunately spend every day including weekends in the library at least 9-5 most times 9-2am.

Damm congradulations.... I'm so envious, decades ago I almost went down the engineering qaulification path instead I went logging lol every few yrs I contimplate going back to school to do it

For you to get a job in a top tier company says you made the most of your learning congradulations