110 middle row seat options?

Thanks Ralph. They are just right really. You could go slightly wider across the vehicle. That would be great for the seat base and a little more comfort But then the seatbacks would be tight to pass the seatbelt mounts on the c pillar. These seatbacks have about 3/8 clearance as they are.

Very smart Richard..... You might of given me an idea....

I'm intrigued David. You have a decent front row setup in the back already.... (Although not low mounted enough for my giraffes....)

best test for the 'new' rear seats is when your passengers fall asleep after a long day out, after fitting my Trakkers high back seats, a friend said he would sit in the back, after a few miles he was fast asleep until we got back to his house,

Ok. Last two pics on this. They're all fitted and belts sorted.

1D3B6E47-D341-4672-B600-1AD7345D1B06_zps

In their final fitted place

DE2AB395-8E00-4495-8E9D-C0A6392D7C7E_zps

The belts were a pain. The centre 3 point harness decided to jam completely, so after deciding to use it, I had to remove it and go back to the old lap belt. Had to remove the seat cushion on the two seat section to unbolt the centre belt and catch. Other than that. All done. More room and comfier than the old three seats. Just need to try my giraffes in there now! :)

• Like 1

wondering if the seat backs are reclined to much to be comfy for a decent amount of time, but it might make your 'giraffes' fall asleep.

thinking you might need a sideways bracing for the seat back support arms to the bodysides.

wondering if the seat backs are reclined to much to be comfy for a decent amount of time, but it might make your 'giraffes' fall asleep.

thinking you might need a sideways bracing for the seat back support arms to the bodysides.

I've sat in it a fair bit and I think the seat backs are ok. I'll try it as is for a bit, but if they are a problem, I can always drill another set of holes in the front frame where it bolts to the old seat brackets on the heel box in order to drop the angle a little.

With the seatback support arms, there really isn't anywhere to add any other bracing as far as I can see, but I know what you mean. Now that the middle seatbelt is removed though, it means there is no pressure on the seatback in the event of braking, so they aren't as important as they might have been.