Fleeces

Polos

T shirts

and

Poss Mugs

Mouse mats etc etc etc

So,

Competition time.

Design a Logo to be used and if yours is the winning logo then you will get free clothing / mugs etc as the prize winner.

Rules

A&M team will chose the winner

Logo must be able to be embriodered, ie simple - can't do graduated colours etc

And any questions ask !

On previous Clothing we had this :

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=76348&hl=%2Bforum+%2Bclothing

Would be really good to see what members can come up with ...and have some embriodery that is "wowzer" and make this

event a bigger success and popular - so get you brains switched on (rules me out) and pencils and crayons at the ready

.............and post up ideas

............., more the merrier !

Mulitple entries are allowed, also we can have embriodery on arms, front chest as per lat time

and even FULL width across the backs etc, so maybe differing designs as well ?

Post up your ideas ! ....oh...and you might just win stuff to :D

:D

Nige

And the LR4x4 A&M Team

• 1 month later...

Almost feels like the whole thing needs restarting, I for one am not ordering something that I don't know what will look like, and where the public competition was hardly plugged -been more than a month since the last bump!

Rather than rush it, and make a hash of things, can we not do it properly, and aim for Aug 14th-ish for competition entries, and Sept 1st maybe as order date?

• Like 1

If no-one here is feeling particularly graphically minded/inspired, there's websites such as http://99designs.co.uk/ and http://www.designcrowd.co.uk/ where you can run a contest for a logo for like £50. The cost could then be spread over all the items, based on the volume of interest.

And we could also still vote on the logos before the winner is chosen. This way we'd get a semi-profesh logo, with the community having a voice and potentially more sales, all for a small outlay upfront.

Bump mods avoiding the question. :ph34r:

Nope. Although he probably won't thank me for mentioning it but our Nige has been in the wars again recently and as a result has had to undergo a minor op today .....so as he is the main man handling this how about cutting him a chunk of slack please.

• Like 1

Nope. Although he probably won't thank me for mentioning it but our Nige has been in the wars again recently and as a result has had to undergo a minor op today .....so as he is the main man handling this how about cutting him a chunk of slack please.

Sorry to hear that and do wish him well.

Whilst I was one of the few who did put an "entry" in I have to admit as a Architect I much preferred the logo with the mountains however my reasoning is as mentioned above. Fairness.