Is anyone modifying a late td5 bulkhead to fit an earlier TDi?

oneandtwo

Is anyone modifying a late bulkhead to fit an earlier vehicle?

I did this a few years ago to a couple of new ones and have stored them away. Only snag is I now want to fit one into a late td5. So I need the special wiper mounting plate and the central vent trim mount that I so carefully cut off and chucked away all those years ago! If anyone is doing this or about to, can I purchase the above parts!

Thanks.

I may have the wiper motor mounting plate buried in the bowels of my garage somewhere. It may take a couple of days to dig it out if it's still there.

If you get an offer before I've had a hunt then grab it because I honestly can't remember if I chucked it or if I kept it. But I will have a look for you..

I have a few Td5 dash parts here that are spare - but your comment on the wipers are somewhat puzzeling me (excuse me - English is not my native tongue)

I used a former RHD tdi HCPU to become a LHD 300 Tdi HardTop and the wipermotor I used came from a Series and fitted just fine.

As I don' t care much about originality we use anything that fits - sort of - from both Defender & Series. .