Braided Fuel Pipe

Mark

Slightly OT, but I need to get a new fuel pipe made up for one of my other projects.

I think it should be braided (as the existing one is) and it has old fittings on the end (imperial AF sized nuts). Does anybody know of anywhere that would make me up such an item? prefereably in the surrey/sussex sort of area, but all suggestions are welcome!

Thanks

Mark

Mark,

if you have the original end fittings then go to your local bike shop.

they can cut the braided hose to any length required and then re-fit the original ends.

if they're decent enough they may even have stainless fittings as well.

braided hose itself is actually quite cheap by the roll but the cost is pushed up by the cost of

fittings.

mate of mine runs his own bike shop up in Nairn NE scotland in case you were wondering.

no, didn't thinks so

hth

clunk

I presume you mean motor and not pedal? :P

Good idea, I will have a look at the state of the fittings, but I think we will need new ones are they are swaged onto the pip - ie they are a once only item I think. The current ones are brass, so no problems with corrosion!

Cheers

Mark

Mark,

sorry, i did mean motor.

after all why spend all that cash on a vehicle that'll go just about anywhere, and then walk??

same when i had me motorbike.

all that dosh and pedal??? i think not!!