Seven Sisters September

Lewis

Finally we've hashed out plans for the night run it will start around 7pm till 11pm. Groups of 5 trucks one being a marshal don't expect them to lead though some might but not all, following a set greenlane style route marked with reflective tape. If you want to know more you'll have to come and find out......

Mike

Finally we've hashed out plans for the night run it will start around 7pm till 11pm. Groups of 5 trucks one being a marshal don't expect them to lead though some might but not all, following a set greenlane style route marked with reflective tape. If you want to know more you'll have to come and find out......

Mike

So is the daytime session going onto 4/5pm as usual? Just wondering what to do about food on the Saturday night as sounds like wont have time for the pub and will have a cook up at camp instead?

Yes the day session will finish a 16.00 as usual, we will stay on site (we're going to take a bbq up all are welcome to join us but bring your own bbq and food). However your more than welcome to go off else where (campsite, pub, etc). But I will ask NO ALCOHOL IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE THE NIGHT SECTION you will be asked to leave if we think you have sorry but we can't take the risk. Sign in and fresh briefing at 19.00 first group off about 19.30 ish.

Mike

• Like 1

For summer sisters (june) we're planning to lengthen the sat a bit (not sure to what time yet as people apparently need to eat and pubs have a habit of stopping serving) but at that time of year it doesn't get dark till 22.30 no night run. As for seven sisters (september) the night run was such a hit with those that made it yes we are hoping to run it again next year.

Mike

Cool piccies Dave as usual.

So Fridge, did you get up the waterfall? ;)

No, the beer would fall out of the fridge if I tried that. Not to mention I'd get murdered to death if I put any new dents in or break anything :ph34r:

Anyway, part of the awesomeness of 7 Sisters is you can turn up in something like the ambulance, or a freelander, etc. and spend all weekend driving round having fun without doing any damage. And you can pull over by the tricky bits and watch others doing damage instead :lol:

• 10 months later...

I'm going to revive this thread as it has some great pictures from last year's event.

So this year's event is 17th-18th September. We will be running the night event again and this year there will be a bbq between the day and night sections.

For more details and booking:-

http://www.shirelrc.com/seven-sisters/

See you all there.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...