Seven Sisters September

Lewis

• 2 weeks later...

From what I've seen it's about 50/50 on those staying on-site for a BBQ and those heading to the pub for a sit-down. BBQ needs booking through the website. Kim's running it, getting a big tray of pukka sausages and burgers and whatnot from a local butcher, no cheap junk.

It was an interesting weekend, to say the least. Managed to make it home after drowning the BeCM about an hour into playing on Saturday. From Cobham on we only had 3rd gear, but that was enough to get home.

Thanks again to everyone for the help, even though we had bad luck we still managed to enjoy ourselves.

It definitely was. I was just looking through my pictures... why on earth did I drive into that :huh: It didn't look as deep from inside the car...

Strange about the spring, is there some misalignment on the axle or something? Good to hear you still had a good day!

I'll post some pictures soon.

I posted the full album to the Shire's FB group: https://www.facebook.com/ben.fondu/media_set?set=a.10154525410074663.1073741843.792049662&type=3

Highlights for those that can't see them on FB:

etMJirXh.jpg

xcDUV7Hh.jpg

is1a3YOh.jpg

SCGzye5h.jpg

And the puddle... I see now how damn deep that was, I didn't realise that sitting in the car. This is from when things were still going well:

X0pT9jnh.jpg