Drive flanges

Has anyone used these?:

http://www.paddockspares.com/pm769-heavy-duty-drive-flanges-pair.html

Are they Britpart like most of the stuff Paddocks sell?

I need to replace the hub caps on my current flanges and like the idea of the screw on cap. I'm not bothered about the HD aspect (in fact, I would actually prefer if they weren't HD so as to maintain them as the weakest point). A recent thread talking about drivetrain slack got me to thinking about replacing the current flanges.

I think i got mine from there. had to hit them on with a mallet. The end cap needed some threadlock to stop it unscrewing.

Next time i'm putting a grub screw on them.....

ps I also put a grease nipple on them.

Thanks. That's two votes for the Terrafirma ones so far. I can't afford the Ashcroft ones - my usage probably doesn't justify them either. I've tended to avoid the Terrafirma stuff because of bad reviews of their springs/shockers, but perhaps their drive flanges are better quality?

I have britpart ones cos they were the cheapest I could get., I was very disappointed I didn't have to hammer them on to my original shafts or my new Ashcroft ones. They were stronger than the Salisbury halfshaft anyway wich I was surprised at.

Will.