10th Anniversary Clothing Logo

Although I like the simple line drawings, I think there should be one of a Series or Defender. I suspect there are more 'original' Land Rover owners on here than D3/4/RRS/Kia/BMW (whichever the rdawing is of).

The other two logos, though good (particularly the Mountain) don't realy say what the forum is fundamentally about.

Perhaps it should also say 'Land Rover Forum' as, unless you already know what LR4x4 is, it is meaningless.

Si

Not entirely in love with the logos - I would suggest they need a Rover Landrover, but I could cope with one of those modern coil spring things by British Leyland or whatever they are called this week.

But thank you for the choice and making the effort to come up with something!

• Like 1

At the risk of being a jerk - none of them represent the forum for me.

The vehicle drawing doesn't really represent the demographic here.

The tag line looks a little kitch to me now - and the globe seems a bit arbitrary ?

The mountains are nice but would seem to indicate that we spend a lot of our time in them - when really we spend a lot of our time underneath Land Rovers.

The last one I like best - but still feel it would be better without the catch phrase.

I don't think it needs to explain to people what it is - and the forum seems to have stayed clear of developing a branded logo.

The forum seems to be function over form, community over politics and thus for me a simple and straightforward logo would suit that.

• Like 2

If you have '10th anniversary' you need it next to the forum name, and not the slogan, otherwise it looks like it is the 10th anniversary of 'independent minds...' and I am sure I have my one of them for a lot longer than 10 years.

I too very much like the mountains one, what about a little generic LR driving up the LH side of the mountain?

i rather quite like the mountains, reminds me of the discovery 1 mountain logo they used to do!

if a generic LR could be somehow (subtly) added to the foreground maybe to the left of the URL that might work nicely?

its (to me) the least "tacky" of the lot, (not meaning to offend!)

I quite like Mike's logo. With a bit of tidying up - it could look good. All the text including the '10th Anniversary' could fit into the LR profile defining it's shape without an additional border.

That at least very clearly says Land Rover, without saying Land Rover!

Si

tricky...can't find anything simples enough that would embrioder well....

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=land+rover+line+drawing&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMI-ZiEyZf0xgIV9BfbCh0F1AjS

I could keep everyone happy and draw in a small oil leak ?........... :ph34r: