Finally got my Rangie back on the road after over 5 years.

reggie

Well finally after over 5 years sat on the drive, some of you know my story my Rangie is back on the road. Unfortunately I have to sell it now :(

It's a bitter sweet pill, happy to have it back on the road but sad to sell it. Also it doesn't seem to want to leave me. Been messed around on eBay and even my day at billing didn't go to plan.

Anyway here she is.

post-3312-0-02117700-1438759040_thumb.jpg

post-3312-0-63316400-1438759103_thumb.jpg

I'm asking ÂŁ3,999 for her. I am really gutted though to let her go but don't have much choice. Spent all these years getting her sorted almost how I wanted except for updated diffs (nearly got them) & now she is pretty much the perfect Rangie, well in my eyes anyway.

I have to sell due to lack of space, I broke up with my fiancée just over a year ago and had to move. Lost my house and my drive. The Rangie sat there until recent when my ex finally got me to move it. I have also got an L322 and a LWB van + 2 others cars owned by family here, so my rather large toy has to go. I also need to free up money to start a new business, I need to sell everything inc all parts I have lying around in both garages.

You know when sometimes you have to make a hard decision which you know is the right one but you don't want to? Well this is one if those. If I was still with my ex in my house with my two kids then my Rangie would still be on the drive (although I probably still wouldn't have finished it ).

• 4 weeks later...