TDCi Utility - how to value

Hi, hoping the forum can help. I've owned my first Defender for just over a year and I have to omit, the Defender just isn't for me. I'm now thinking of parting with it, but as it's on finance I need to be sure of value before I start looking for a replacement. The problem is that values (or more importantly asking price) seems to vary hugely, most likely as I found when buying this truck there's not many locally to choose from. So I'm hoping that you guys can help give me an idea of value.

I hasten to add this is not a for sale add, I just want an idea of current market value!

The truck in question:

2010 Defender 110 2.4 TDCi XS Utility wagon

Usual XS spec plus winter pack (heated screen and seats), HD Dixon Bate tow pack with dual electrics, Parrot hands free, reversing camera, Dynomat type sound deadening throughout, Alive ATRIC tuning module with 425NM 'towing' tune, HD turbo manifold gaskets (required for increased boost). Note the tune is not stupid, it's very tractable and pulls smoothly from low revs, the engine is a delight and I will miss it! 4 new tyres.

It's higher mileage at just over 80,000, but has full main dealer service history and has had extended warranty until last week so has wanted for nothing. Major service done at 72,000 and 12 months MOT. Its NEVER been off road and still has the land rover factory paper stickers on the chassis, but is showing its age a little with surface corrosion on the mud flap brackets, screen 'hinges' and side bars. Body and interior are very clean, nearly mint otherwise. except a small trailer dint on the right rear corner.

post-5209-0-71428700-1440588908_thumb.jpg

Put it on an auction site , with a reserve that you feel you can wear , say just below what you paid , and see how close the bidding gets. Then you can decide what to set the reserve at when you relist .

In the end its value is what someone is willing to pay .