Adventure Overland Show anybody?

studmuffin

I went last year and really enjoyed it. Great site and lots to see and buy. Have a look on the website.

Loads of Landy stuff and also other marques to give you ideas.

If you decide to go, PM me as I am camping the whole weekend with one of the clubs, and will get a brew on.

Cheers

Barry

• 2 weeks later...

We all had a great time and intend being there next year. Plenty of really nice overland conversions, and a great site.

I managed to catch a very enlightening talk on desert travel by Sam Watson.

The only downside was a lack of catering for day visitors. For some unknown reason the greasy spoon brigade didn't book their slots. They would have made a killing as it was sunny all weekend.

Cheers

Barry

• 1 year later...

I'm flying up from Dubai and will going on the Saturday.  I hope to meet up with a few people, so if anyone else wants to meet, please PM your mobile numbers; it'd be great to put faces to names and perhaps sample the wares at the beer tent.

• 3 weeks later...

Hoping to go but might be difficult to make the Saturday. Anyone been know if Sunday is just as good, or is it one of those shows where Saturday is great and on Sunday everyone is packing up and starting to leave by midday?

Tickets and accomodation booked.

Flying in to London thursday night, so should arrive Stratford around midday Friday. Hence targeting Saturday for the show and the rest of the time general sightseeing in Stratford and surroundings.