Bull Bars supply

two years ago when I rebuilt my 110 I picked up a new wrap around bull bar from a small firm in Lincolnshire. Unfortunately I have lost their contact details and now require another for my 90.Does anyone know this place please, obviously it was supplied for "off road use only" !!!

• Like 1

Thanks, will write to Santa

Was going to take the one off my 110 but have decided to keep both the 90 and the 110 for the time being, have had the 110 since new in 1991 and can't bring myself to part with it. Looking forward to using the 90 - have never had a short wheelbase before

• Like 1

Thanks for that, has any member used someone in North Notts that does blasting and powder coating recently ?

I've used these people in Sheffield. Took my original 88" wheels there and they were blasted and then powder coated to match the limestone.

If you are in north Notts then you could well be very close to Sheffield (as you will know of course :rofl: )