Jump to content

Barn question


Recommended Posts


bit of an odd one. but what is the name/or is their a name on the style of English barn with a red brick wall say 4ft high and then wooden shiplapped to the roof, stained dark almost black and red roof. Biulding a log shed and would like to copy this style but the boss wants me to show her a picture. tried googling it but just pictures of American barns old english come up. Not getting the seal of approval until she sees one lol. even better if someone has one and get get a picture.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy