shopping around

I tried to do a 4 person buy on the 52 inch bar some months back on a Dutch forum, response was less than enthusiastic, think they thought the bar too big? Price was certainly 10% per unit cheaper, the supplier in China was still happy to ship just one but I couldn't spare the cash after two months trying the group buy my partner was made redundant and circumstances changed so I didn't buy then, she's back in work and savings back up to level and I would like to try again! I was going to post it up on here but posting to UK isn't appealing when I could drive round and deliver them personally here in NL. Although I was rather put off by the customs bill from the two smaller light bars :o

Off to look at the Duane pages in English.

I tried to do a 4 person buy on the 52 inch bar some months back on a Dutch forum, response was less than enthusiastic, think they thought the bar too big? Price was certainly 10% per unit cheaper, the supplier in China was still happy to ship just one but I couldn't spare the cash after two months trying the group buy my partner was made redundant and circumstances changed so I didn't buy then, she's back in work and savings back up to level and I would like to try again! I was going to post it up on here but posting to UK isn't appealing when I could drive round and deliver them personally here in NL. Although I was rather put off by the customs bill from the two smaller light bars :o

Off to look at the Duane pages in English.

You could always see if the good people on here were interested as you suggest. Then get someone to import them to th UK. Postage to the Netherlands is actually fairly cheap and you never know someone may be over there working so could relay it to you.

Clearly as we are still just about in the EU there would be no further tax to pay.

A guy I shoot with makes a very good living by figuring out which EU county has the cheapest import/VAT on goods being imported and brings them to that country paying taxes there and then forwarding them to their final country. He can save the customer serious money which he then collects half.

Jason.