ID these shock mounts?

Turbocharger

After getting sick of the annual "just one more patch" welding session before the MOT I've bitten the bullet and bought a new chassis. While the spanners are out I'll fit all the accumulated "round tuit" bits I've picked up over the years.

I've got these upper rear shock mounts - can anyone ID whose they are, and more importantly what pin-pin shock would fit and be suitable? It's for a softtop Ninety, lightly laden and rarely tows anything, will be used on laning, rough roads and the odd pay and play. I've extended the brake lines already and I bought them for additional articulation.

post-277-0-98285300-1450557492_thumb.jpg

I run similar mounts and got some rough country shocks off David at llama 4x4 on my 90 TC. It does very few miles really only driving to and trialing, towing my 27' caravan or 14' ifor usually with another landrover on. It rides fine I have the same shocks all round with rear springs all round. I would say it's the same as a standard landrover perhaps slightly softer over speed bumps etc. My only concern is the pins are 3/8" wich is good as they don't bend like the fatter pro comp ones my freind has but I do seem to go through quite a few bushes and I have run out of spares from David, I'm just using cheapo ****part ones ATM and to be fair they are doing well.

Will.